Legal Separation in Texas? What Do We Do?

Posted by David Armstrong | Sep 18, 2022 | 0 Comments

Legal Separation in Texas      My spouse and I want a legal separation.  What do we do?   For starters, move to another state.   Texas does not currently have a status that is called ‘legal separation'.   There are, however, ways to accomplish something similar. Closest to a legal separation ...

Continue Reading

Flat Fees/ Consultation

Call to discuss flat fee arrangements for uncontested matters.

One hour consultation ($200) for review of your case and advice.

Contact Me Today

Serving clients in Houston, North Houston, Northwest Houston, West Houston, Harris County, Klein, Cypress, Fairbanks, Champions, Willowbrook, Jersey Village, Hockley, Montgomery, Waller, Brazoria, Galveston, Fort Bend, Conroe, Tomball, Spring, Cypress, Hempstead, The Woodlands, and all areas of Southeast Texas.